Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

Introduction + This Weeks Must Have Outfit!


Hello There!,

My Name is Thalia (ReTRoRoBOt) & I am a new Blogger here at Adriana's 'Daily Stardoll News',
I will be posting Blogs about Daily Fashion on Stardoll & Nails On Stardoll.
It's an honour for Adriana for letting me Blog on Daily Stardoll News & I Can't wait to get started.

Now The FIRST EVER! 'This Weeks Must Have Outfit' Is a simple Chic Outfit which can be easily styled, I've made this outfit a Starcoin outfit, This weeks outfit came to a total of 125sc. Hope You Enjoy..




(Stardoll) Basic Sequin Tee                        50sc.

(Bizou)    Strech Jeans                               50sc.

(Bizou)    Classic Black Laced Oxfords          15sc.

(Stardoll) Necklace                                  10sc.      




   Enjoy & Remember to pop By Next Monday
                          for a new..
                  'This Weeks Must Have Outfit'
 
                             Retro- x

1 comment: